Wednesday, December 8th at 6:00 pm
*** Begin Update
The Club officers have made the decision to cancel the December meeting due to the current spike in Covid-19 cases. It was determined that cancelling this month was in the best interest of the health and welfare of club members, our families, and the community
The SCBA officers will reevaluate whether the club will meet virtually, or in person in January.
Note: Bee school is still a GO for January.
**** End Update